We are seeking candidates for many Asphalt Laborer positions to add to our field crew team as soon as possible.
- Past experience in holding an asphalt crew supervisor position is preferred, and please feel free to bring your past or current crew with you. We have infinite openings to fill for this position.
- Training is provided
- CDL license is a plus, but is not required
Daily responsibilities anazole include (but are not limited to):
- Safely operate a variety of asphalt construction and maintenance equipment and tools
- General labor duties involved with asphalt paving, concrete work, sealcoating, crack sealing, and pothole patching
- Work within a team
- Sit, stand, walk, push, pull, bend, shovel, rake, and dig for long periods
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, and handling of materials
- Capable of wearing a hard hat, safety glasses, and gloves
- Ability to work in heat, cold, rain, and dusty environments
- Working long shifts with non-standard break times
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Pass pre-employment drug test
- Pass pre-employment physical with 50 lb. lift test
Please complete the form on this page as thoroughly as possible.
Pavement Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at Pavement Solutions, LLC are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, or non-job related disability.